- - -
- اللغة العربية
- Bahasa Melayu
- Bahasa Indonesia
- limba română
SUITABLE FOR CAMPING, HIKING, MOUNTAINEERING AND OTHER OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
Ships within 24 hours
- Portability and Convenience：Stainless Steel and Aluminum Alloy combine to create one of the lightest and most portable camping stoves on the market. The included carrying case further adds to the portability as it can simply be tossed in a bag without worry.
- Quick to Ignite and Consistently Strong：Piezo Ignition system allows for the Etekcity Ultralight Camp Stove to have a quick ignition and a with a strong valve connection the flame stays consistent and strong even when adjusting from high to low settings.
- 🔥[Application Scenario] Portable stove ideal for outdoor gear, hiking, picnics, backpacking, camping cooking, overland amping, survival camping, fishing, bike packing, emergencies, other outdoor activities.
- When screw on the canister, please turn off the valve by turning the valve completely to the right and operate quickly to avoid leaking gas.（PS: It is normal of slightly leaking gas when screwing on the canister.）
- Before ignition, turn on the valve by turning the valve to the left. Then adjust the valve and push the Piezo Ignition button at the same time to ignite.
- Remember to turn off the valve by turing the valve completely to the right before srew off the canister.
Attention : The ignition may need slight adjustment due to long time transportation issues if it did it work properly.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel which can stand high temperature and weight
- COMPACT AND COLLAPSIBLE: Design is perfect for ultralight camping and backpacking. Come with carrying case for enhanced portability
- BROAD COMPATIBLITY: Compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters (EN 417)
- FLAME CONTROL: Adjustable control valve for fast maximum heat output all the way down to a simmer quickly and efficiently
- LEAVE NO TRACE: Adheres to "Leave No Trace" principles set forth by the US Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, and National Park Service. Burns clean, with no debris or soot left behind. 1 Year WARRANTY
- Accommodates up to 7"(18cm) diameter pot
- Output: 1.680 kilocalories / 1.94kW / 6.666 BTU
- Ignition: Built-in electric-spark ignition system
- Stove Base Material: Stainless Steel
- Support Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Dimensions: 3.15" x 2.36" x 1.81"
- 1 year warranty