HOT SALE NOW 49% OFF-Highly Effective Mould Removal Spray - Prevents Mould Regrowth

Free shipping on orders over $59
Free returns within fourteen days
Contact us:
Secure payments
Net Content-(60Ml+Towel+Gloves):  1 BOTTLES


How can you remove mold from the wall quickly and effectively?

With Wall Mold Remover Spray you can quickly and effectively remove mold from your wall without any problems! Our sprayer is fast acting, easy to use and ensures a safe and clean environment in your home. Get rid of wall mold forever with Wall Mold Remover Spray – the perfect solution for all your mold removal needs!


Quick effect - Wall Mold Remover Spray can quickly and effectively remove mold and restore the original color of the wall. It is designed to work quickly and efficiently, eliminating the need for scrubbing and saving time.

No harm - The spray is designed to be safe and no damage to the wall surface, it can effectively remove mold without causing damage to the wall surface.

Custom - Wall Mold Remover Spray is designed to be used only on white walls and floors. It should not be used on non-white surfaces such as clothing, fabric, wallpaper, furniture, etc., as it may cause discoloration.

How to use

1.Put on a face mask and shake the spray evenly

2. Aim for the moldy area and spray evenly. Spray at a distance of 20-30 cm from the wall.

3.Mold can be removed in 30 minutes after spraying so that the wall surface is intact as before


Net content: 60mI

Expiration: 12 months

Main ingredients: fungicides, degradants, oxidizers, no toxic substances such as formaldehyde

Storage requirements: Store in a cool, dark place


1. This product is only used for mold removal on white walls and floors; Stay away from non-white walls, such as clothing, textiles, wallpaper, furniture, etc. to prevent discoloration.

2. Before use, be sure to test on a small area and confirm that there are no side effects before large-scale construction.

3. Turn the head nozzle to the 'SPRAY' position before use; It is recommended to wear gloves and a mask when using the products, as it has a light smell of disinfectant water. Pay attention to the opening of windows and ventilation during use.

4. Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. In case of accidental splashing into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. In severe cases, seek immediate medical attention.

5. This product should not be mixed with any other liquid for use.

6. Keep this product out of the reach of children and avoid consuming it.

7. Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dark place.

8. Every time you use it, be sure to take the nozzle out of the bottle and clean it thoroughly, storing it separately to avoid corrosion on the nozzle and affect the effect of the product. Once opened, it is recommended to use it immediately. Tighten the cap of the bottle and store in a cool, dry place.